top of page
MOJO GLOBAL ARTS
MoJo Capital welcomes membership applications from Accredited Investors who intend to invest a minimum amount a year in the investment(s) of their choice. We also expect our members to support our projects with introductions, advice, and/or bring new members, and venture-led opportunities to the network.
The following are some documents that investing members may need to fill out at a later date:
Accredited investor form
Observer letter and NDA
Our membership agreement includes the following
Expectations members have of MoJo leadership include:
· To represent MoJo portfolio of projects and the network with dignity and respect
· To proactively support our of projects and our community
· To work diligently to source profitable investment opportunities
· To be transparent in what we do and who we are
· To invest our own money alongside our members
The networks expectations of members include:
· To represent the MoJo network and our portfolio of projects with dignity and respect
· To proactively support our projects and our community
· To accept the inherent high-risk nature of the investments MoJo sources
· To maintain the utmost confidentiality of the information you gain through MoJo
· To proactively monitor oneself for potential conflicts of interest.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE BENEFIT OF FIRMS AND COMPANIES SEEKING PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT CAPITAL BY PROVIDING GENERAL INFORMATION ON OUR SERVICES AND PHILOSOPHY. THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE ANY INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS OR A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL A SECURITY NOR IS IT TO BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE. ADDITIONALLY, THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION THAT THE SOLUTIONS DESCRIBED THEREIN ARE SUITABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PERSON.
bottom of page